Saturday, May 30, 2015

Cannabis Coconut Oil Recipe

Cannabis Coconut Oil Recipe:


Photo originally used on BuzzFeed

What You'll Need:

oven

crockpot/slow cooker

aluminum foil

spoons

cheesecloth

cannabis (trim, shake, and/or bud)

coconut oil

sunflower liquid lecithin

glass storage container/jar

about 5 hours 

Buy on Amazon
Buy on Amazon

Directions:

1. Start by decarboxylating your cannabis. Preheat the oven to 230 F. 

2. Break up your plant material (trim, shake, and/or bud) but do not grind.

3. Place the plant material on a cookie sheet in a thin, even layer and cover with aluminum foil.

4. Place the prepared cookie sheet into the oven and "bake" for 45 minutes to 1 hour.

5. After 45 minutes to an hour, remove the cookie sheet of marijuana from the oven and set to cool.

6. Turn the crockpot/slow cooker on low/medium (around 150 F - 175 F)

7. Combine 1 cup coconut oil and 1 teaspoon sunflower lecithin in the crockpot/slow cooker for every 14 grams of decarboxylated bud (24-28 grams if you are just using trim)

8. Cover and let it all simmer for about 3-4 hours, making sure to stir every 35-45 minutes or so.

9. After 3-4 hours, turn off the crockpot/slow cooker and allow contents to cool, but not harden.

10. Once mostly cool (but still very much in liquid form) strain the contents of the crockpot/slow cooker through the cheesecloth, collecting the liquid cannabis coconut oil in a glass storage container.

11. Store in a cool, dry, dark place, and use for cooking, in capsules, on sore gums, as a topical cream on it's own, or as a base for massage creams, lotions, hair care products, etc. 



11 comments:

  1. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. Where can Ibuy cannabis oil

    ReplyDelete
  2. The vape oil is particularly common. Moreover, cannabis oil is a type of concentrate from cannabis.www.cbddogtreats.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. You may want to try CBD oil owing to its many health benefits or cbdoilforsleep.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let's take a close look at hemp oil and CBD oil to understand how to distinguish the two. hempoilforpain.net/contacts offers some in-depth insights on hempoilforpain.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Following that, you must complete four دكتور علاج الألم decades of medical school.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great article Lot's of information to Read...Great Man Keep Posting and update to People..Thanks Cbd oil for anxiety

    ReplyDelete
  8. CBD Oil Manufacturer Excellent Blog! I would like to thank for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. I wanted to thank you for this websites! Thanks for sharing. Great websites!

    ReplyDelete
  9. CBD Oil Manufacturer Hey, great blog, but I don’t understand how to add your site in my rss reader. Can you Help me please?

    ReplyDelete
  10. CBD Oil Manufacturer I am a new user of this site so here i saw multiple articles and posts posted by this site,I curious more interest in some of them hope you will give more information on this topics in your next articles.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is no secret that I have a very deep and personal relationship with God. I have pushed and resisted that relationship this past year through all the bullshit I have had to go through living with Herpes but once again, God is bigger than my stubbornness and broke through that outbreak cold sore and all I had Genital Herpes. For me personally, hearing over and over how I am not good enough has really invaded my mind in the worst way possible. I completely shut down and I was just waking up like is this how life going to end this temporary herpes outbreak “fuck everybody with herpes if you know what I mean” but let's be honest here...It is a cowardly to say no to herbal medicine. It is fear based. And it is dishonest to what my heart wants. Don't build a wall around yourself because you are afraid of herbals made or taking a bold step especially when it's come to health issues and getting cure. So many young men/ women tell me over and over that Dr Itua is going to scam me but I give him a try to today I feel like no one will ever convince me about herbal medicine I accept Dr Itua herbal medicine because it's cure my herpes just two weeks of drinking it and i have been living for a year and months now I experience outbreak no more, You can contact him if you need his herbal medicine for any such diseases like,HIV,Epilepsy Infertility, Herpes, Hepatitis, Schizophrenia,Cancer,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic,Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Prostate Cancer,Blood Cancer,Lung Cancer,Brain Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Love Spell,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy,Hpv,Weak Erection,Wart Remover. Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.
    Dementia.measles, tetanus, whooping cough, tuberculosis, polio and diphtheria,Allergic, Love Spell,. Email..drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ info@drituaherbalcenter.com. then what's app.+2348149277967.... My advice to any sick men/women out there is simple... Be Always an open book. Be gut wrenching honest about yourself, your situation, and what you are all about. Don't hold anything back. Holding back will get you nowhere...maybe a one way ticket to lonelyville and that is NOT somewhere you want to be. So my final truth...and I'm just starting to grasp this one..

    ReplyDelete